You guessed it.
Bear Lake, here we come!
After the sick-o weekend, 7 days prior, and Paul being MIA for work in the week.
I managed to squeeze a little get-a-way.
Initially, it was the kids and I....but things worked out where Paul made it too!
Even though we have a pool at home....it seems like that's where we ended up!
Still LOTS of fun!
I think Grandpa has the best collection of goggles!!
We discovered that children under 12 aren't required to have a fishing license!
Tadje really gave fishing a good try!
No luck.
I did some really good RELAXING at the beach.
(See the "snack bag" squished between Ava and I?)
There were fish in the shallow waters of the beach!
Lauren was trying to catch them with her hands!
Gabe just LOVES his dad!
We just went for the weekend, but it was nice to get away!
Now back to the races----we still have 3 more weeks of school----uggghhh.
Comments