Courageous Corner

 




I can not believe this post is still here!  
I kind of forgot about it!
Does anyone read a blog anymore?
Other than for business.


Well the last time I wrote was in 2018 and what a year that was.
Getting you're feet on the ground
and putting down roots after cancer,
Is like a rebirth in the middle of a tornado.
I always imagined all of my cells coming back  together,
to form the familiar parts of me.

What I didn't know,
is that it will take a lifetime to have that coming together solidify.
I feel like I've spent the last 4 years
running at my top pace.
Behind the growth and desired
autonomy my kids so naturally desire.
Finding peace and connection in other areas.
Then putting it together to figure out,
Where I fit now.
It's a process.


Here's the scoop.
In 2020 I earned my "L"
L for Licensure.

I also ventured out on my own 
and formed a private practice.
Well,  I mean in hindsight, 
it was conceived in 2017,
When I started writing on Facebook, 
under the name 
"Courageous Corner."
It was rooted in what I saw my children doing
during 2017-2018.
Everything Courageous.

So, of the course, if the shoe fits...
go with it.

And boy does it fit.
Specializing in children, families and trauma.
You know, the VERY courageous ones.

It's been such a lovely journey.
I'm still learning.
And growing.

But I'm loving it.

So check me out sometime.





Comments