A Child's Point of View

Ava has been LOVING kindergarten!  
She loves to come home with the big kids and do what they are doing!
It's actually fun to watch, as a mother.

Just yesterday, she was anxious to do her "homework."
We pulled out her folder to see what was assigned for the day.
She was to: draw a picture of her teacher and then write her name.
Easy.
Especially for Ava.
This is her first rendition.
What do you think?
 I thought the same thing!
So with out saying too much, I encouraged her to "Keep going!"

This is the FULL version.

I love early childhood!
I just do!

Comments

Amber M. said…
ohmagosh. What a hoot!!
Marrdy said…
This comment has been removed by the author.
Marrdy said…
Sorry, misspelled word! But, this made my day. So cute.
MooreInterest said…
Ha ha ha. I know....I love pulling it up and still getting a giggle!!! Thanks for checking us out Marrdy!!!! Hope you had a great week! Fun to see you at "stitch!"