It's true!
Paul and I were married fourteen years ago!!!!!!
Paul and I were married fourteen years ago!!!!!!
(Or 2 years in dog years)
In other words, it has FLOWN by!
Thanks for 14 great years!
Here's some of the highlights:
San Fransisco
Degrees
Spain
Twins
Adoption
1st house
Ohio
Baby #2
Puppy
Marathons
Travel
Golf
Baby#3
Baby#4
2nd house
Puppy
Utah
and on and on and on!
We've been through ALOT! Look how young we were! We've gathered great friends along the way!
We've had some great memeories together!
I look forward to many more!
Here's some of the highlights:
San Fransisco
Degrees
Spain
Twins
Adoption
1st house
Ohio
Baby #2
Puppy
Marathons
Travel
Golf
Baby#3
Baby#4
2nd house
Puppy
Utah
and on and on and on!
We've been through ALOT! Look how young we were! We've gathered great friends along the way!
We've had some great memeories together!
I look forward to many more!

Comments