Lucky Ladies!


A Lucky Ladies Lucheon!
Sometimes I concoct some crazy ideas in my mind.
Most of the them involve a party!

I really thought this was clever and fun! 

I decided to have everyone in festive wares!
Here's a few shots from the day!
 The Party Favor.
The Table.
(I found these little chocolate rocks that were GOLD!)
The perfect Blarney Stone for decos!
Yes!  Chocolate covered sunflower seeds!
Take a guess?!
 This is my cute friend Carolyn!
She made that little Leprechaun!
I know you can't see him great....but he was pretty darn CUTE!
 Jodi just moved into the area!
But---we grew up in the SAME neighborhood as kids!
Now that's fun!
Notice the rainbow on her shirt with a number.....
 All decked out!
Time for prizes!
All the guests got a lucky rainbow sticker with a number!
At the end of lunch...we handed out coordinating gifts!
(If I was super clever, I would have taken pictures of all the fun green things I found!)
Like:
Lucky Charms
Irish Spring soap
Green Hand Towel
Chocolate Gold Coins
A Green Ice-cream scoop
McCanns Irish Oatmeal
Irish Cream Hot Chocolate
Clover shaped straws
Clover Club Chips
and on and on!

It made for a fun afternoon!
For no reason at all....but good luck!

Comments

Rachel said…
You are too cute! I love that idea. I wish I could have made it. We still need a yogurt night! I am holding you to it! :)