Happy New Year!!

The New Year always brings a lot of excitement around here!
It's one of our family's favorite traditions.
Paul and I spent our first anniversary in Spain and picked up so many great ideas to bring home!
We've always kept it going!

It seems like there's always lots of preparations to go into place.

Like, cooking food.


Making arrangements for some "midnight snacking."


Setting the table at it best.


And then, at last, sitting down to enjoy the fruits of our labors.


I always love to show how the paella turns out each year!!
It's like a piece of art, always evolving.


As a side note:  I did mange to get sick from this proud little bugger. We thought I got food poisoning from the mussels.  I most recently found out, that I have developed an allergy to them.
A few years back it was crab (a personal favorite) and now mussels (again, so sad).

Quickly after dinner, we trotted off to our friend's home to enjoy MORE food, friends, fireworks and FUN!
Welcome 2013!!!!

Comments