We always tell our children to "Never pick their nose!" It really hasn't been an issue lately!
But give us a fun family night together, with some candy as a treat...and I am sure one of us will figure something out! We had given each child a small bag of Chewable Sprees...but they are small and round now. While everyone was munching away, Paul and I were cleaning up the festivities when all of a sudden, "Ava, don't put that in your nose!"
Oh, yes! One up her nose! And then a brief panic of, "One? or Two?" "Let me see." "No, Let me see." "Can you get it?" "Blow.....Blow hard." "Scream.....scream.....scream."
And, oh yes, we ended up at our favorite clinic. I think the night Dr. just smiles when he sees our name. He gave her a nice little nose picking, and out it came.....bright yellow candy.
Might I just add, that last month the pediatrician found a LARGE piece of cotton in her ear!
Comments
We need to talk soon - no news yet....