

Happy Valentine's Day! I realize it was a month ago, but life is sometimes busy! For me, it had been a month of sick kids! I suppose that's a good excuse! Because of bookmaking purposes, I really wanted to get this in!
On Valentine's day, my Mom and Dad invited us for dinner! She always makes delicious, and thoughtful, meals. This times we had Swiss Steak, Mashed potatoes, and Salad. Mmmmmm! I was asked to bring the dessert. So I opted for our traditional Red Velvet Cake. I actually had never heard of a Red Velvet Cake until I married Paul. ( This is his personal favorite.) Tadje helped decorate.
Blogspot has changed things, so I can't see my photos as I create the post. I may have to figure this out better. In the meantime, hang in there.
My Grandma came for dinner, as well! In the past year, I take a few meals in to her on a weekly basis. I don't think she really needs them. Rather, I think she enjoys the company and hype of the kids when they come! My children have enjoyed this part of our move to Utah. They now have memories with MY grandparents! That's amazing to me! I hope these memories stay!
Also, Paul surprised me. He had his mom come to babysit and took me to dinner! It was great! (You know, arranging a babysitter) We opted for a little sushi bar down the street, Blue Fin. We, honestly, walked right in and sat down! That never happens! We sat right in front of a TV, watched Apollo Ohno speed skate, talked, and ate most of this delicious "boat-load" of food! It was delicious! Thanks Honey. I love you!
Most of all, this day is a great time to think about the one's we love! And all the wonderful things they bring to our lives. I feel so blessed.
Comments
Hey I have a great idea for easter basket stuffers, you can check out my blog or website. I thought you may want one for your kids.
Glad you liked your card. I meant every word.