Hillbilliy Heaven

Dear Self,

I noticed you had a lobster claw on your hand, and you have a hole in your smile where your incisor should be. The car you drove today was spewing smoke and smelled to High Heaven. Please Remember, not to turn into a Hillbillie!

Love,

Me

PS Your Hound Dawg was Barkin' t'day!




Yes,it's true.
I had a rotten day yesterday.
Last week I had another surgery on my hand.
This time a tendon transplant.
Yesterday, while waiting for a child at piano the car overheated,
spewing coolant all over...which ignited.
To top the night off, I was making thank you notes.
And because I can't write them, I type and glue.
Well, I couldn't get the lid off the gluesticks, and after several attempts to open it with my elbows...I bit it.
Hence leaving a very nice chipped venear.
OY!


Better Luck Next Month.

Comments

Stacey said…
Talk about an all wrong day!! I'm sorry! I hope your recovery is going ok. Let me know if you need anything!
Amber M. said…
Hey! Your March sucked, too! We're twinners!