Piano Recital



It's that time of year again...piano recital time!
I really am enjoying these recitals!
The teacher schedules a small group at a time, so they are usually about 30 minutes!


Lauren played first.
Performing: "Paw Prints at My Door"
She has really become adept at performing, she wasn't even nervous!

She recently has a friend that just started piano, and it's fun to see these two showing off their learned skills! Lauren is a great musician! But most importantly, its fun to see her enjoying it!



Tadje performed : "Turtle March."

Now this was interesting, because he really did NOT want to practice for this!
He picks up piano so easily, that I really think he can just sit down and play the piece!
So the morning before, he and I sat at the piano every hour, running through his piece!

I see myself in him! I used to start a recital piece and by the next lesson it was performance ready. Memorization and all.

Great going guys!

Comments