It's a "Pact".....
.....or is it "Pack?"

Tadje had his first pack meeting this week!
He has been looking forward to scouting for about a year!
It's all the things he loves.
Building, knots, cars (derby), service, friends, and hard work!

I have found that I have a whole lot to learn.
It has been a long time since I have been involved with scouting and I really had no idea how INTENSE it is!
We should really have a lot of fun!

They had a night at the "Oscars"
(Hence the tuxedo)
The den did a little skit!
Cute.
Did you know, they even swear the parents in!
But I was off the hook...guess it's up to Paul.
At this one, he earned his "Wolf"
Nice work Tadje!
Stay tuned for the upcoming Pinewood Derby!
A car is in the works!
.....or is it "Pack?"

Tadje had his first pack meeting this week!
He has been looking forward to scouting for about a year!
It's all the things he loves.
Building, knots, cars (derby), service, friends, and hard work!
I have found that I have a whole lot to learn.
It has been a long time since I have been involved with scouting and I really had no idea how INTENSE it is!
We should really have a lot of fun!
They had a night at the "Oscars"
(Hence the tuxedo)
Cute.
But I was off the hook...guess it's up to Paul.
At this one, he earned his "Wolf"
Nice work Tadje!
Stay tuned for the upcoming Pinewood Derby!
A car is in the works!
Comments