Celebrations and Fireworks!



Happy 4th of July!
I have been a little behind on things...so better late than never.
For the 4th of July weekend...we really had a bang!
On Saturday, we were invited to our neighbors house!
A cookout and fireworks!
It really was perfect.
Paul and Josh (our friend) were the pyro-firwork-maniacs!
Yes, we did have some high flyers!
When it was all said and done.....

As if Saturday wasn't enough.
We headed to Grandpa and Grandma Mickelsons for a BBQ!
Fresh corn on the cob, ribs, salad, beans....the works!

Grandma-Great Ross and Auntie Lisa.

The kids table!


Ice Cream cones for the kids!
Followed by sparklers!


And a little firwork show courtey of Jens....who paid for them out of his allowance!
Thanks Jens!

And let's see how many we can light at one time!

Ending with the grand finale of 6 at one time!
Too fun!

Comments

valerie said…
Oh, I am so behind too!
I haven't even posted about the
4th! Looks like you guys had a fun filled weekend!!