(Ignore the other "4th child"--his mother left him with us while they did the spooky dungeon....we had no idea who she was!)
Had "duck-races!"
When we arrived...I thought we would be there 2 hours at the max!
We had such a great time that we stayed 4 hours!
But the real highlight (or "low-light") of the adventure was loosing Ava.
The kids had gone to the Pig Racing.
They were chosen to stand up in the front! When the races were over all the kids came back to me standing in the back! But Ava continued to follow the crowd of kids and went to the Corn Mazes!
In the meantime, I made a complete scene! After 15 minutes of calling, checking bathrooms, and racing around. I stood on a bale of hay and made a public announcement! No one seemed to respond so I went to the information booth...which was quite far from where we lost her!
A friend, that we just happened to see there, went and stood by the entrance of the festival. In the meantime, I had called Paul and told him that I needed his help. They made a "speaker" announcement. All in all, it took a FULL half hour to find her! I was a NERVOUS WRECK!
Talk about a "Good Scare!"
Comments
The pic of you and Ava is adorable. She is your "mini-me".