Let It Snow!


In the past month, we have had a couple GREAT snow storms!
Lucky for me, the boys are "off track."
(Still not loving year-round school.)
The luxury of "off track"time, however, is that you are ALWAYS entertained!

These two kiddos LOVE LOVE LOVE snow!
I think they dream about it at night.
*Mind you--Gabe really is holding a boogie board from recent California trips*
It is pretty darn "slick!" I tell you!

From the second breakfast was over, until WELL past lunch, these two were outside!
Building snowmen, shoveling, snow angeling, sledding, and starting a few snowball fights!





Gabriel has even now proved to me that he is "warm blooded."
On many occasions, I would peek outside and he would be dressed something like this...
Snow pants
Boots
Sweat shirt
Coat lying on the ground
Gloves lying on the ground
Hat lying on the ground
AND
Gabriel perfectly HAPPY!

Let the Merry Season Begin!
Let is Snow!

Comments