We just HAD to get away!
(Did I mention how "waring" year-round school is?)
We have never tried Bear Lake in the winter, and kept saying to each other how fun it might be?
So, off we went!
(Did I mention how "waring" year-round school is?)
We have never tried Bear Lake in the winter, and kept saying to each other how fun it might be?
So, off we went!
First day, we hit the slopes!
All the kids ski now....and they loved it!!!!
The ski resort has been expanded since my college days and it is a GREAT place!
Gabe refused to wear his goggles, despite the snow and wind....and even with them pushing on his eye like that, I just couldn't resist snapping a shot!
Ava and I skied together, for most of two days!
She LOVED those little "Nordy" dinosaur skiis!
When she skiied with Paul she would say, "Let's go NINJA!"
Huh? Apparently that means FAST and STRAIGHT!
Yikes.
The last day we packed up, and rented snow mobiles as a last ditch effort for fun!
We had a GREAT time!
Comments