Easter is one of my FAVORITE holidays.
I love the idea of a "rebirth."
Making things "new."
The Savior.
The Atonement.
It's a love.
This year, Easter really came too quickly!
We have had winter-like weather.
A snow day here.
Some hail there.
Some wild wind.
Yuk.
The day before Easter, our neighborhood always has a little Easter Egg Hunt.
This year the commitee really outdid themselves!!
Bounce houses, face painting, cookie decorating...a brunch!
Wow.
We had invited my sister, better known as: "Auntie Lisa" and her kids!!!
It was a rather brisk morning...but still VERY exciting!
Ava always does well!!!
All so excited to have cute bunny faces!
Here's the aftermath!!!
I think it took all of 10 minutes to peel through the eggs and candy!!!
Easter Morning!
Some of my kiddos were up at......(sigh)......6:30 am!!!
Here's a couple shots a their finds!
Please note: Lauren's "new" bangs.
She cut some of them herself in the night...the Easter "eve."
(Sigh)
Oh, yes...let me explain Tadje.
He didn't think the bunny brought enough candy, and....
he wasn't too sure about a swim suit!
Better luck next year buddy!!!!
Most of the morning was spent with "pooping chickens."
(Can't they see he's REALLY laying eggs!?)
Church started at 11 am.
A great time for the Moore Family!
I did manage to make dresses again this year!
(Thank goodness there were no hand surgeries!!!)
It was really nice, for me, to be doing something I take a little pride in!!!!
It was really nice, for me, to be doing something I take a little pride in!!!!
Tadje did not smile for one photo....I guess he'll have to write the Easter Bunny a letter for next year?
Hope your holiday was "hoppin"
This is just something a little extra that I really liked.
Comments
Looks like it was one Hoppy Weekend! :)