Happy Birthday Baby!

Happy Birthday Baby!


It's hard to believe this little girl turned 5!!!!
Oh, how quickly time flies!

 Ava insisted on a "Tangled" party!
Lucky for me, the movie just arrived to the Dollar Theatre in 3-D!
To simplify, we invited family and friends alike!
Here's what the invite looked like.
Each friend received a bow they could put in their hair for the party day!
 Thank goodness for pre-made cakes!
The funny thing is, Ava insisted on having Maximus (the horse) on the cake!
(Do you know how hard it is to find "Maximus?")

We went to the movie first!
If you have not seen it in 3-D!
I highly recommend it!!!
Here is the party crew!
 Auntie Kate, Auntie Lisa, Grandma-M.
 Grandma Ross.  Beautiful!
(Next month she turns 87!  I hope I have her genes in the mix!)
 Sunday was Ava's "real" birthday!
We made the traditional "Pan-Cake."
Happy Birthday sweet girl!

Here of some fun things about Ava this year!

Dancing
Bike Riding
Pink Scooter
Tonsals
Reading, reading, reading
Keeping up with the boys
Swim
Running
"Pants Only"
(No dresses)
Blowing Kisses
Skipping everywhere
Pajama day?
Laughing
Giggling
Smile
Daddy's Girl
Chuck Taylor shoes
Sweetness

Comments

valerie said…
Looks like another great party.
I'm taking notes!
Cari said…
So hard to believe we were prego together, and I only have a few more weeks before my big guy turns 5. Amazing, you could think of it as how long we haven't seen each other too, 5 years! fun party, for Ava, I love Simple!
MooreInterest said…
Cari- I am LOVING that family photo!!! I have forgotten about our pregnancies!!!! It has been WAY too long, I'd love to swing a trip in your direction! Oh, how I miss OH!!! (Never thought I'd say that!) Must be all the great friendships!