Museum of Natural History

During the month of November the kids were "Off Track."
It seems that I turn into the main source of entertainment.  I am always looking for something new and exciting to try!

This year a new Museum of Natural History opened.
We could NOT wait to see what they had to offer.

One of the perks of being "off track" is that you get to do so many things without it being crowded.
 Beyond being a gorgeous facility....they had so much history about Utah and the Intermountain west.
5 floors high...and you start at the TOP!

I am not sure where all my photos went...but you can see:
Dinosaurs
Tornados
Floods
Native American History
Rocks and Minerals
Wild Life
Earthquakes
and
so
much
"Moore!"


Here the kids are watching the path of water.
We probably spent 30 minutes or more at this one exhibit!
At the very end, they have a creative play area.
I wish you could have seen these amazing dress ups!

If you're ever in town visitng, be sure to visit this spot!

Comments