Happy New Year!

 Happy New Year!
We were planning on our little tradition of a Spanish Dinner and Grapes...but we invited The Frei's and I must say, we can REALLY throw a party!

They were so excited to come, they left the Sun Bowl early.  As it had gone into overtime!
They arrived earlier than I had expected, but pleased to have the early arrival!!!
We just started off with a BANG!

Auntie Lisa


Grandpa Mick caught word and he came for dinner too!

The kids pretty much drank the chocolate fountain.
 While the kids were indulging I was making paella.  
Yummy.
 After Dinner and many fun games...we huddled the TV to get the countdown!
Each had his cup of 12 grapes and were throwing them in their mouths as fast as they could!
It is really a lot of fun!
 Mission (almost) accomplished!
 What a great way to start the New Year!
Here's to Family, Friends and FUN!

Comments