'Twas a week before Christmas,
When all through through the house.
Not a creature was stirring,
Not even a mouse!
The husband and flown,
to Ohio with care.
In hopes that the household,
Soon would be near!
The children all nestled,
all snug in their beds.
With a week more of schooling,
Danced in their heads.
Mama, in her jammies,
and slippers, to boot!
Was mixing up mischief,
but remaining quite mute.
A few days of work,
some paint and some splatter.
Papa returned early,
But that didn't matter.
We rushed and pushed,
to finish on time.
Before that Old St. Nicholas,
returned for his rhyme.
It felt like we'd never,
get it quite finished.
In time for the party,
at the very last minute.
If there's one thing I've learned,
as I project alone.
It's to finish in time,
before Paul returns home!
I have to confess. When Paul travels, I "project."
I have just learned that he feels stressed out when we are doing projects while he is at home trying to work.
This project was the 1/2 bath on the main level.
It started with me just wanting to raise, and change, the light fixture.
But once I got it all switched I could see I needed to finish the whole project.
The "pink" paint was the standard paint chosen when we built the home.
Take a look.
BEFORE:
AFTER:
Comments