July.
Oh boy, July.
My goodness, July.
Honestly, July.
These have been my thoughts as the month of July was quickly approaching.
One thing after another, started to fill each and every day of the month.
I haven't forgotten this blog...
I honestly have had no time!
So just to give you a taste:
*If you can decode it....you're lucky! Because I hardly remember some of these moments!*
We are the Champions!
SPF---100?!
Little Red----Hen?
Aloha!
8 is Great!!!
As I sit here completely jet-lagged, I have one more WEEK to look forward too!
I am in charge of the food at Girl's Camp for our ward!
It wasn't too challenging until all camp fires and dutch oven cooking was banned due to wild fires.
Hence, most of the preparation will be done in the next 4 days in my kitchen!
I can't WAIT to get you all caught up on the happenings in July!
Until then....I'll "Always (be) Running and Moore!"
Comments