Eight IS great!

 Our sweet Gabriel turned 8!!!
He has been looking forward to this for two years.
Since Tadje turned 8.

 We were in a bit of a rush getting into the chapel.
Our stake is so huge, that we were part of the 3rd session of baptisms for that day.
10:30, 1:00, and 2:30.
Gabe was scheduled at 2:30
 Cousins
 And so, if you decide to "do it all" in one day....
including a family photo, and dinner, and a football game before.  Always remember:
This is real life.

 Over.
And over again.

Gabriel was really quiet all week, about his baptism.
But one day, I could here him talking to Tadje.
"Is it scary, Tadje?"
"Will I get the shivers?"
"How long do you stay wet for?"
"Do you feel different?"

Tadje was so cute to think of Gabe, several weeks before hand.
I had sent Tadje into a book store to purchase a book for himself.
And as it turned out, I ended up running in, with him.
Tadje found a perfect sterling silver CTR ring.
A little gold CTR pin for Gabe's lapel.
And of course, the "right" size scriptures.

We were all so proud to see Gabriel get baptized.

Comments

valerie said…
I love all these pictures. I'm sure it was a busy day. How do you do it all Andrea and run marathons too???
MooreInterest said…
Ahhh. Valarie, if you only knew!! If you only knew!!!! Thank you for being so complimentary and kind! You are such a good friend! (Wish I was there for you during "croup.")