HAPPY HALLOWEEN!
Time is just flying by, the moon!
This year, we did not even have to go Pumpkin Shopping!
In Early Spring, someone (the boys) planted a pumpkin seed in my front garden.
It completely took over the entire area!
I just let it go wild...
After all, that's how our lives are right now-WILD!
After pruning back the blooms, we managed to get 4 beautiful pumpkins!
All summer the kids were naming their special pumpkin!
It was fun for me to watch!
Unfortunately, I did not take any photos of our pumpkins!
I'm sitting at my computer in complete and utter, frustration!
HOW did I miss this golden opportunity?!
Wild.
A few nights before Halloween, Grammie hosted her annual Halloween Party!
Look at this crazy bunch!
At the end of the night there was a knock at the door,
and Jezebel entered.
She followed moon,and walked all the way from Russia tell everyone's fortune.
She wore a Full Length Mink and a cane to walk with.
(No one knows how she found us, or where she went.)
I'm sure when she went to walk home, she spied little people peering out the windows to see if she was real?!
Who knows?!
Comments