Eleven

 Happy Birthday to a GREAT boy!
Each MAY 1st for the past 10 years I am reminded of two things.
The May Pole Song :  (Dickle Dickle Dairy.....)
Having my water break with an impended Tornado Warning.
Yes, this child was born as a Tornado passed by Riverside Hospital.

This birthday was not much different.
I give each child a "birthday outfit" to wear to school.
This year, I gave a t-shirt and board shorts....
AND---it snowed!!!
Blizzard.

ELEVEN cakes for his "pan-cake."
I can't believe it!!!
(In 7 years he'll be leaving on a mission)

 Love these boys.

 This year's dinner was completely rushed.
Such a busy day, we didn't even get to sit down and celebrate until 8pm.
What a trooper!
 Tadje has been asking for a "long board" for about two years.
This year, I was planning on gifting this!
But, he didn't even mention a long board.
We decided to gift it anyway......
It was a hit!!

Things I love about TADJE this year:
Big Heart
Good Brother
Helpful
Great Student
Thoughtful
Obedient
Amazing Lacrosse Goalie and Player
Good with "little" kids
Guitar
Piano
Cowboy Boots
Great Lawn Mowing Skills
Patient

Comments

valerie said…
Happy Birthday Tadge!