Birthday Celebrations!

The day Tadje returned from scout camp....was also,
Gabe's 9th Birthday!!!
Hip Hip Hooray!

Althought Paul and Tadje were at camp in the morning,
we chose to make it a fun day!
(But not too much fun.)
He started his day with a breakfast of his choice.
Circus Animal Waffles
Cantalope
Milk
A LARGE bucket of balls at Mulligans.
125 balls takes a boy 60 minutes to get through!
 Such a natural.
 BW3s (short for Buffalo Wild Wings)
Why would a boy like Gabe like this spot for his birthday dinner?
He's surrounded by sports on big screen!




 Instead of a "friends" party Gabe chose a REAL Salt Lake Soccor Game.
We had a such a great night!


A few days later was time for our Sunday Family Dinner.
I love to celebrate my children with family.
I love to have my home a buzz.
I love to eat good food.
I love to sing "Tis Love Brings us Here."
I love to let my child know, just how much I love them.


Here are a few of the highlights.

 Frei Cousins.

  
 Socializing before dinner.
Both Grandmothers are 86.
Oh, how we love them!

 
 Lovely Lauren.

 Making wishes.
Gram-Great Mick with the birthday boy!

 Age 9 seems to be a right of passage for candle lighting.


This little munchkin climbed to the high chair, grabbed a cup and filled up her drink all by herself.  
Seemingly, balancing on one foot! Silly.
Good thing Ava was watching!
Happy Birthday Gabriel!

Here's some things I love about him this year:
Funny
Smart
Sporty
Expert Sports Caster
Reader
Wii
Patient
Family Comedian
Long Board
Water Ski
Football
Football
Football
 
 
 

Comments