Christmas Cards

Truth be told.....
I suffer from "CCE," 
 Otherwise know as:  Christmas Card Envy.
It's true!!

Our friends are such beautiful people!
Talented, Kind, Generous, Creative, Educated, Thoughtful, Friendly.
We really are so blessed to be surrounded by such wonderful people!
When I see our friends cards,  I think of all the things I admire about each of them!

So, when the Christmas Cards start coming,  I feel a  twinge of panic in my side.
"Think, Think, Think"
I think about where we've traveled, milestones, growing up, moves, or anything pertinent to our year.

This year,  I think God gave me a break!
Seriously.
2012 was a challenge!
(But we went to Hawaii, so the card was taken care of!)

This year, was calm.
Smooth Sailin'.
Not easy....but predictable.
(Thank goodness!!).

When Thanksgiving came and went....
I had not taken photos of ANYONE in my family for the card!

We'd had amazing and gorgeous weather in the 60's up until last week!
Then....Deep Freeze!!!
And yes, THAT"S when I chose to get my camera out and dress every little body up!

Just for kicks....
I'm sharing the flops and flips on ideas!

"Baby It's Cold Outside!"

 "Better Not Pout!"
"


"Have Yourself a Hairy Little Christmas"




"I Saw Mommy Kissing Santa Claus!"



"Jingle Bell Rock"

At least we had a good time trying to get a photo!
And the kids really are good sports for humoring me!!!
Can't wait until our Christmas Greetings arrive at YOUR house!

Comments

valerie said…
i can't believe how big your "baby" is!!!
MooreInterest said…
She is "mid life" crisis!!! I am telling you.....I REALLY miss having a little one in the house with me during the day! sometimes I wish she were still home!