Give One Last "Roar!"

Ava Celebrated her 8th birthday at the Lion House.
(This is my last Lion House Birthday Celebration!)

She had been asking for her party at The Lion House for over a year.
Because of family dynamics this year, I kept forgetting to schedule the party,
Until 2 days before her real day.
They only had ONE opening, y'all.
Just ONE.

3 days after her birthday, right after school.
I took it.

She has such sweet little friends.
I love watching all the kids get excited for each other!


While "antiquing" is not very popular anymore, 
I am still very much in love with old things.
I relish, old recipes, furniture, and people.
I just couldn't  stop myself from taking pictures of the "old."
This little package in the middle of the plate is a pioneer tradition.
12 little raisins, to be eaten on the number of the birthday each month.
A gift that keeps on giving.
This little table and chairs has been at The Lion House since I was 8 years old.
Love it.


 Why aren't staircases made like this anymore?
 The Taffy Pull.
Sung to a darling taffy pull song.
20 full minutes of fun!
 A light lunch.
 A bib to keep the crumbs from falling in your beard.
 Make a wish.
 Choose a prize.
She could choose between the porcelain dolls behind her, or the lion.
Roar!



Comments