Another Year Older...

Tadje has been looking forward to this birthday for an entire year!
TWELVE! 12.

There's a lot of things he was looking forward too:
The end of Elementary School
The Aaronic Priesthood.
Scouting.
Growing.

We had such an amazing time celebrating this cute boy!


For at LEAST 6 months he has asked for a "real" road bike.
He has absolutely LOVED bikes from a very young age.



With a little "gift" here and there for dinner.
Sunglasses and a Helmet.

We blindfolded him after his requested Cafe Rio Birthday dinner.
Our hidden treasure had to be revealed in a big way!


 Oh Yeah!  A "real" road bike!  Fuji Style.
He has been on the road every day since!

Now he's saving his money for clips and shoes.
Heaven help us!


 A quick party at Boondocks on the weekend.
I just love this age of boys.




 So much fun! 
The whole park to themselves!

Things I love about Tadje:
Biking
Track
Lacrosse
Horseback Riding
Reading
Good Babysitter
Lawn Mowing job
Swimming
Hard Worker
Loves his Mom
Scouting
Camping
Fishing
Basketball
Hard Worker
Money Saver
Compassionate
Loyal
Friendly

PS:  I just found these celebration day photos!

The birthday pan-"cake"
"Mom,  I think I'll just have a couple this morning....12 pancakes would be too tall."


Birthday Outfit.
Yes...there is an orange mustache.
School Pride: Mustache Day

Making a wish.



Comments